Saturday 19 January 2013

Two forays into ZG later...

So I've learned I'm not as good at vanilla druid healing as I had hoped, but I"m still learning and gearing up.  I have joined a guild that is helping me to gear up and is teaching me the ropes so I hope to become a great healer with their assistance.  It's a lot of fun doing this old content again at level.  I never really got a chance to do this stuff at level the first time around and really missed out on the experiences involved.  Unfortunately there is a lot of pain-in-the-ass involved as well, but that comes with territory of raiding.  ;)

In other news, I need a ring guard for my engagement ring.  My fingers have shrunken with the colder weather and my ring keeps threatening to fall off so I've taken to not wearing it anymore.  I have tried People's but they don't sell them.  They suggested Wal-Mart but Wal-Mart says they don't sell them.  Online says that most jewellers don't sell them but Claire's does, if I want stupid plastic ones.  My mom insists that she had hers done at some jewellers in St. Catharines so I might just have to get it done when I see her next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment